Swedish Capital Company JONIND AB was established in 2015. Since then, we developed a good relationship with auto dismantling and scrapping companies all over the Sweden and proved that JONIND AB is a reliable business partner creating values for a successful business.
Our primary mission is to work towards the success and satisfaction of our customers by providing superior service and quality automotive parts.
In addition, we work for the environment. Used car parts mean that fewer new car parts must be manufactured and thus we save on the environment.
Used engines mounting instruction
Jonind AB provide 3 months warranty for used car engines. Each engine is checked by qualified mechanic. Although, we shouldn’t forget that this is second hand item, so some characteristics can be not like for new product. Warranty is provided for engine and it’s accessories, but only fuel system (Injectors, fuel pump, fuel rail) and turbocharger. Other parts which left on engine are free of charge, and warranty does not cover them.
To be able to use warranty, it’s necessary to provide us following documents:
Invoice of workshop or official dealer, where specified which new parts were used when installing engine;
Free form declaration, where specified how engine installation was made, and it’s necessary to follow following steps:
1) check the circuits: water, oil, air, fuel;
2) check the rocker arms and the injectors and adjust them if necessary;
3) check the oil pump. Usually it’s necessary to fill it manual with oil and measure oil pressure with special tools;
4) turn the engine with a key to check that engine is turning freely;
5) replace certain accessories with new ones, and in particular oil, air and fuel filters, spark plugs or preheating plugs, timing kit or timing chain (belt, rollers and water pump), belts (alternator, water pump), products (coolant, oil ), injector seals; oil cooler, and turbochargers supply and return hoses.
After engine is installed to vehicle, it’s necessary to:
To turn starter few times without connected electric. That will make oil pump increase pressure and that will avoid engine running without oil.
After engine is started, it’s important to let engine idle a bit, without accelerating. It’s necessary to check instrument cluster, for coolant and oil pressure lights.
Usually, all engine assemble works requires to connect official brand diagnostics tool, to reset factory settings.